Friday, January 23, 2009

That New Car Smell...


I know that I am putting a lot of blogs in at once but I actually have things going on all at once. It seems that around here it's feast or famine... either we are bombarded with activities and events or we're just doing our regular go to school (Vale)/work (Me) and that's it. The exciting news this week was that I bought a new car!!!

Well... it's not new, new but it is a 2008 BMW 328i and so it is fairly new. The previous owner only put 7500 miles on it... it's still under warranty and has free maintenance for the first 50k miles!! We our loving our new ride and are still playing with all the bells and whistles.


Vale isn't particularly happy that there are no heated seats like Grandpas truck... but hey, it's Southern California we have a natural seat warmer.. the sun!! It does fairly well on most days!!

2 comments:

Cire said...

wanna race?!? :)

Carrie V said...

So JEALOUS!
Maybe someday when I have my Master's I'll get a sweet ride, too!
Back to my 96 explorer! :)