Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Just Catching Everyone Up...

My sister likes to remind me that I haven't updated my blog or that she doesn't hear from me except when I'm on vacation... and ok it's true! In my defense, I don't spend a lot of time at home, so I can't blog or do anything on facebook. I tell everyone who is shocked that I live in LA that I've finally found a place that moves as fast as I do! I don't take a lot of picutres because I don't carry my camera unless there's a special event.... so that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
For those who haven't heard from me since I was on vacation... here are the going's on:

Vale went back to school and his busy calendar of events. He is busy with band, scouts and all of his school activities. He has a concert on Friday and then a school dance the next Friday. He likes the dances although he says that he won't dance with any girls, he just like hanging out with his friends. "Besides Mom all the girls dance in a big group"-- hard for a shy boy to get a dance in with all the friends right there!!

I went back to work and it feels like I haven't left. I've either worked or have been called in every weekend since I returned.

1 comment:

Your favorite sister said...

Wow, I can't believe that Susan picks on you like that. Boy she has some nerve doesn't she?

It was nice to get an update, though. Even if you aren't on vacation! :)