Today was Vale's first day of school and since I didn't get any shots off before we left, I didn't get any pictures. Of course, your mom can't take a camera to the first day of middle school!! Can you believe that he is now in middle school? Now doesn't that make you feel old Marie? Marie was a senior in high school when Vale was born. When I asked him how is first day was he said, "Eah, the exaggerate middle school on t.v. There isn't time to talk to your friends between class. I was late to 2 of my classes!" Vale also said that he doesn't know most of the kids in his class. Only one of his friends is in 1 class. He didn't even see his friend Lavell today.
I guess no more Saved By the Bell for Vale. He has very high social expectations of middle school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, that boy just cracks me up. I really cannot believe he's in middle school. I also can't believe he's almost as tall as I am. He makes me feel so old ... and short!
SOMEONE NEEDS TO UPDATE THEIR BLOG!!!!!
Post a Comment