Today is my little sister's 30th birthday! Wow, its hard to believe!I really like this picture but I can't fix it to make it any bigger. Happy Birthday Marie!!To celebrate Vale and I went to Disneyland without you!! We knew you were too far away to invite so we braved the heat and last minute vacationers and had a great day!

It could have been that we went on the California Screamin' roller coaster that hurls you up and around Mickey Mouses ear twice or just the agonizing heat, but Vale was having a particularly nauseating day, so not only did we ride only a few rides but took in a few 3-D shows: Bugs Life and the Muppets. The crowds weren't too bad except for the water rides of course, so we were able to get on several rides that we like to go on. The 2 we missed that we have yet to see: the new Toy Story and Finding Nemo. We just aren't willing to wait in line for 40+ minutes. Here are some pictures from our day!



3 comments:
Well it's about time you made a new post! :)
Looks like you had a fun time, I wish we were there with you! Jacob and James LOVE California Screamin', they rode that one over and over and made me sit and save seats for the parade while they rode it even more.
30? No, 29...again! :) Thanks for the birthday wish and going to D-land without me!:)I am glad you guys had fun. I have to think of something to get for Vale for his upcoming b-day. How is it that he is turning 12 and I am...29? Time sure flies!
love yah
Fun! Hey, wait - if your LITTLE sister is 30 . . . that means YOU are OLD! ;)
Post a Comment