Monday, March 10, 2008

It's All About Food

So, it took me a little while to catch up on the blogs and find out that I have been tagged by my sister Marie to come up with 5 food related facts about myself. Now if I had actually read her blog when she posted it, I would have been in the same predicament she is in-- sick in bed. Now that I feel better, I can give better answers:

1. I do not like to cook! I know, I know I am usually one of the designated cooks at Mom and Dads but in all actuality I can and do cook but would rather opt for the high calorie alternative-- that would be take out. A lot less time and a lot less mess.

2. I love food! Almost any kind has dishes I love!! Mexican food is one of my favorites. I love a greasy Chorizo burrito in the morning!! I also really like Thai, Italian and good 'ole American.

3. I'm not a big sandwich fan, unlike Marie; Subway would be my last choice. There are so many other good things to eat. Sandwiches are more my "back up" option.

4. I don't have to be hungry to eat: a realization that I have come across over the last few years. I love to eat which is not good for my waist line.

5. When I was younger, one of my favorite meals ( homemade of course) was hamburger with uncooked Cream of Mushroom soup. It was the best!! Susan gave me a cook book when I went to college that was inscribed with something to effect of feeding my roommates something better than Cream of Mushroom soup and hamburger!

2 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

thanks for playing! I remember you eating that stuff!! Well I would love to come and join you for some Mexican food ( they have nothing good here)since you won't be going with me to subway! :)

Susan said...

I remember your signature dish, which I thought was SOOO disgusting. Now, I actually make hamburger stroganoff which is really similar - you use hamburger, cream of mushroom soup and sour cream, then pour it over rice, and it's GOOD. I don't remember giving you a cookbook - that's funny.