Saturday, March 1, 2008

Disneyland and the Scorpion



I'm sure that Susan and I will have very similar blogs about the "goings on" of this weekend... the big trip to Disneyland! We spent 13 hours between Disneyland and the new California Adventure park riding rides, meeting princesses and exploring Tom Sawyers Island. I have to say that vengence was Eric's on this trip. There is a river rafting ride at California Adventure that can be quite wet. To make a somewhat long story short, Eric got drenched the frist go through and on the second go through Eric, who was watching from the sidelines, asked if I had gotten wet and I said "not as wet as you are" and just then a gyser shot up and came down all over me. Needless to say, I froze the rest of the night!! We had a great time, TJ and Heather wanted to sleep over and it was the quietest sleepover I have ever had. They were sound asleep within and hour of getting to my house!



Today we went to see the Russian submarine Scorpion which sits in Long Beach harbor with the Queen Mary.






Enjoy all the pictures.

1 comment:

Cire said...

Ha! and I was all dried off 20 minutes later after riding a few "fast" rides, but you and Susan were still cold and wet - thanks for taking us, we had a great time!