Sunday, February 10, 2008

A bribe and Disneyland


I have spent the last few years trying to convince Vale that living in filth it not the way he should live. I've even gone so far as to tell him that he could have some little "visitors" come and stay if he doesn't get the food and garbage out of his room. It doesn't seem to phase him at all!!!



So, yesterday I decided that a bribe was in order! Since I don't use his bedroom or bathroom, I didn't realize how disgusting they were!! Once he got the major stuff off his floor and
"mommy cleaning" his bathroom we were ready to tackle Disneyland for a few hours. It was so warm-- 75 degrees that there were a lot of people and the lines were horribly long. We had fun although we only got to ride 4 rides in 5 hours!!!







3 comments:

Your favorite sister said...

Well using the "little visitors" may not have worked on Vale but it certainly worked on me. Thanks to you I was scared a mouse was going to be in my room!! :)

Sorry your trip to D-land was so busy. The kids can not wait until we go back there.

Cire said...

LUCKY! I hope he keeps his room clean so he can go again with us! (how's that for a long term bribe to keep the visitors hungry?)

Darla said...

Don't worry. Vale is so excited for the Jensen's to come that he even scoped out all of the "princess" stuff for Heather!!