Friday, February 15, 2008

A Meme from my Mama

So, I got this meme from my mama and then my sister posted it on her blog. Since I don't blog as much as my sisters... there just isn't much going on, I thought it was a good idea to post this.

I did take out the questions that weren't really relevant to blogging as opposed to emailing.

1. What time did you get up this morning? I think it was 5:30. I'm not sure. My alarm is set for that time but sometimes I change it to 6:30. I do some of my best crocheting between 5:30 and 7am.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds... a girls best friend!! Although I do like pearls

3. Last movie you saw? I just saw-- We Own the Night but Vale and I are either going to see Jumper or Spiderwick this weekend. It depends on whether I decide to give Vale his way or not.

4. What is your favorite TV show? I like a lot of shows. Lately I've been watching a lot of reality shows because of the Writer's Strike. Hallajuleah for resolutions!!

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Unfortunately, Oatmeal. My favorite breakfast though is a Churiso burrito that this little resturant by work makes with beans, shredded potatoes, bacon and of course eggs and Churizo. Absolute greasy heaven!!

6. What is your middle name? Jean

7. What food do you dislike? There aren't many foods I don't like. Olives and cherrys.

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? My iPod. All my favorite CD's are there.

9. What kind of car do you drive? A red Ford Escort

10. Favorite sandwich? I'm not a big sandwhich fan, there are so many better foods to eat. In a pinch I'll eat almost anything. My latest is chicken salad on a croissant.

11. What characteristic do you despise? I agree with my sister Susan on this...whining.

12. Favorite item of clothing? My city shorts and heels. Since I have to dress up for work everyday, I can wear my shorts and still be dressed up in my heels. I am well-known for my heels at work... I get lots of comments from patients and co-workers alike.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? The British Isles.

14. What color is your bathroom? Both are white

15. Favorite brand of clothing? Baby Phat

16. Where would you retire to? Somewhere tropical but close enough to shopping that it doesn't take me over 10 minutes to get there!!

17. What was your most memorable birthday? I don't realy have one. My birthday isn't that big of a deal around my house.


22. Favorite saying? I have a couple: "Dance like no one is watching and love like it's never going to hurt" also "Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes"

23. When is your birthday? October 10

24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Usually morning. It truly depends on the morning.

25. What is your shoe size? 10

26. Pets? None. I really want a dog, but can't have one where I live so my next move will be to a place I can have a little pug.

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Not really

29. What age are you now? 33, there was a time I thought that was old!

30. What is your favorite candy? I think my favorite are Reeses' Peanut Butter Cups but I also love the hard candy: Bottlecaps

31. What is your favorite flower? Daisy's

32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? February 29. My sister Susan and her family are coming so that we can all go to Disneyland. We are excited to have them come and Vale has found a Princess show for Heather to go to. He has even agreed to watch it with her!!

33. What church do you attend? I don't really go to church, but when I do I go to the LDS church, Lakewood 3rd ward

34. What is your full name? Darla Jean Kennedy

35. What are you listening to right now? Cold Case Files on A&

36. What was the last thing you ate? Mexican combo plate with grilled Carne and Pollo with refried beans, rice and guacamole. I start my diet tomorrow!!

37. Do you wish on stars? No

38. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Probably Red or Yellow. Something bright and cheery!

39. How is the weather right now? Since the sun set hours ago, I'm not really sure. Today was a little cold but sunny and tomorrow will probably be the same. I'm ready for summer!!

40. Last person you spoke to on the phone? A lady from church. Vale is going on a 14 mile bike ride to the beach tomorrow. Of course, that was all Iknew until I spoke with her.

42. Favorite soft drink? Diet Vanilla Coke or Pepsi... I can't tell the difference. I don't really drink soda, I've given it up (for the most part) in favor of water.

43. Favorite restaurant(s): This little hole in the wall Thai resturant called Jazz Melody Thai BBQ

44. Hair color? Brown, it's actually only one color. I'm going to get highlights done in a few months when it's a little closer to summer.

46. Favorite day of the year? The first day of "shorts weather"

47. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't really remember. I remember playing with Strawberry Shortcake dolls and Barbies but I don't remember anything that was my favorite.

48. Summer or winter? Summer of course. No stockings,sandals, and flip flops. YEAH!!

49. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs

50. Chocolate or Vanilla? Both! I love chocolate but Vanilla is one of my favorite scents.

52. When was the last time you cried? Probably during one of those sappy movies on the Lifetime Channel.

53. What is under your bed? Rubbermaid containers full of yarn and toys.

55. What did you do last night? Well, I got home late from work and I watched Vale ride his bike. We came home and had dinner, watched TV and then was in bed by 9pm!!

56. Favorite smell? Vanilla. There's this Japanese Cherry Blossom scent from Bath and Body Works that smells SO good.

57. What are you afraid of? CRICKETS!! I'm not sure why, I don't like the fact that they jump on me!! I also don't like snakes or mice!!!

58. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Buttered and salted, and I usually indulge when we go to the movie theatre.

59. How many keys on your key ring? I'm not sure probably about 15. I have 3 just for my front door and 5 for work!

60. How many years at your current job? Almost 2, but I got a promotion in October so I've only been at this job for a few months

61. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

62. How many towns have you lived in? HMMMM...I would say about 6 give or take a few.

63. Do you make friends easily? Usually. Although I find it harder to make friends, maybe I'm just to a point where I want quality over quantity. I would rather have 1 or 2 really good friends than a lot of not so good friends.

So, now you know all you ever wanted to know about me!

1 comment:

Cire said...

14 miles - wow! Let us know how it goes! Good thing you are in CA for your love of shorts and sandals!