Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A look back....



2007 has been filled with activity and change. Vale is a very BUSY boy these days he is involved in scouts at church, plays the clarinet in the school band, and a genuine video game buff. Recently, Vale had a scout campout where the big boys took some of his hot dogs and he said that he didn't get one minute of sleep because it rained the whole time and even got into the tent!! He came home wet and all the clothes in his bag were soaking wet. He is having fun doing his thang!!




For me, I had a big change at work. I was the Admitting Director for the better part of the year but then was promoted to the Director of Information Systems in October. It has been a good move for me so far. I have a great new boss and have so much less stress... although, the call at 1am this morning isn't necessarily proof. One call every few weeks is a lot better than many calls a day. I hope to be able to pursue some "me" activities this new year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darla
I love your posts. You're a great writer. You're doing great in raising that son. We've seen him more often than we've seen you.

Susan said...

You forgot to mention that you taught yourself how to crochet and made some cute stuff. Also, that you're moonlighting as a fashion designer for dolls!