The big Winter concert was last night. Vale is one of 3 clarinets. There is a little "squeeker" in the videos, but Vale claims that he doesn't squeek. Then the kid next to him says: "it was me". I was running late from work and decided that his school clothes were better than anything else he had wadded up in the back of his dresser. If it required ironing... it wasn't happening. I got there with 20 minutes to spare and we made it over the school when he was supposed to be there.
We were so early (the firsts ones there at least) for the concert that Vale was able to give a private concert.
The way Mr. Gallant does his concerts, is he has the violinists move around, so although the concert is only an hour the kids sit for a long time not doing anything. Of course, Vale had a hard time keeping his mouth shut.
1 comment:
way to go, Vale - I wish I had played a musical instrument in elementary school - keep practicing!
Post a Comment