After a long and agonizing internal debate, Vale and I decided to give our beloved puppy (Daliah) away to my friend Claudia. The decision was not made easily. Vale is leaving June 16th to spend the summer in WA and beginning June 9th, I will be starting a major project at work that will last the next 6 months. So, the decision was made based on the fact that we won't have the time to spend wth our little princess. I know that Claudia will love her and treat her like the princess she is. Thank you Claudia, I couldn't ask for a better friend and surrogate mother!! LOL
My hospital is going through a conversion which means that we are getting a whole new computer system. This means that I will spending a lot of time at our corporate office planning and training. I figure there will be a lot of weeks that I will be working 10+ hour days. Anyway, I'm really excitied about this because it will allow me to do one of the things that I really like... teaching. Once I go through all the training, I will be conduting training sessions with the employees at work. Education in the Healthcare industry doesn't pay very well unless you're a nurse, so this allows me to do what I love without taking a cut in pay.
5 comments:
So sorry to hear about your baby! Are you coming up with Vale at any point this summer?
Well that is too bad. We have promised our kids a dog when we get back,but they have to wait until we get back. Harmony is busy making check lists and all sorts of things!
Good luck with all your work stuff!
Carrie Lou! I'm coming home July 21-25. Once I get past all of this work "stuff", and have more time we plan on getting another dog.
I think that's pickle making season so I'm sure to be in WS around that time. :) So are you thinking of getting a real dog the next time? (ha ha) Potter is all of 100 lbs now, he let's Jack tackle him all day. I'm putting you on my calendar!
A real dog? I don't have the space for a big dog. It will probably be another pug. They are such sweet and loving dogs... and just the right size for my busy life!
Post a Comment